I feel taken advantage of just looking at this TEE SHIRT!Seriously J. Crew...your ego disgusts me. You are beginning to resemble one of those men who lures you in with his good looks but ruins it all by knowing he's hot!
Guess what, you're not that hot! In fact, your clothes rarely fit me. And if I felt like dropping 125.00 on a new top I'd hightail it to Nordstrom where I can get a great lunch, a glass of wine, an awesome return policy, retail assistants who actually care what my shape and style are, and most importantly...I'd get a shirt that wasn't going to fall apart!
You're dead to me J.
Dead!


Oh give 'em hell for all of us!!!! you go girl! i second that emotion!
ReplyDeleteThis is just plain RIDICULOUS!!! Seriously? $125.00 for THIS??? Wow. I think I shall sever my relationship with them, as of now. Oh, and Nordstrom and Wine... LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! I miss the states now :( Japan SUCKS, and people drive like asses here *hence my recent blog posts with my totaled car....*
ReplyDeleteLOL. I'm so glad that I don't care about J. Crew. All I hear is people angry about their prices and how they find things that look just like JC pieces at Target - for 1/4 or the price!!
ReplyDelete$125 for a t-shirt?? That's absurd!!
I feel this same way about their shoes. If I want to drop $300 on some shoes I can get some designer shoes.
ReplyDeleteYeah there's no way I would pay that for a T-Shirt!
ReplyDeleteOh i completely agree! Honestly, I've never really been impressed with J. Crew... ever.
ReplyDelete