Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Cute Bulldog or A Heinous Pig? Gooooooo Dawgs!

Mr. Marine and I are heading off to Arkansas tomorrow to cheer for the Dawgs! It is supposed to rain this weekend so I'm not sure how hot I will look in the pictures but I can promise I'll be sporting the Red and Black!
But before I head out to this state I have never had an interest in going to, I must ask...
Why in the world would someone choose to root for this...
[Image source]

When they could root for this!!!!

[Image source]



[Image source]


Gooooooooooo Dawgs! Sic 'em! Woof Woof Woof!





8 comments:

  1. Have fun! I don't know why anyone would want to cheer for a pig either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, a Gator... that's something to cheer for!

    (I know you saw that one coming!!) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO i dont think we can be friends anymore :) ...i was born and raised in arkansas. i have razorback in my blood!!!!

    georgia is going to be in my hometown for the game this weekend! supposed to be a good one. wooooooooo pig sooie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should be a great game, I'm very jealous!
    I'm a Buckeyes fan (yeah, I know...) but I picked Georgia to win this one, so I'll be cheering on the dogs too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen sister!! My godson plays for the Dawgs!! Look out for him while you are there. #28 Israel Troupe. I was sweating that SC game. Love love love night games!! GO DAWGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time! I hope the rain holds off for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously - how could you not cheer for a team w/ a mascot like that?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog and am so glad I found another Dawgs fan!!! Hope you enjoyed the game!

    ReplyDelete