I lead a life I never imagined. I knew I loved my husband the minute I met him, it just took us 9 years to get our acts together. I was raised in California, by Southern parents so I was always a bit of a misfit in the west. I am insanely close to my family but the more we move with the military, the more I learn to lean on the fabulous woman I meet along the way. I believe a glass of red wine, or a nice strong margarita will cure most bad days. I can be difficult to get to know, but once we become friends I am like an open book. I fear change, ironic given my husband's career and thus my life. I hate working out but force myself to do it...hence the name of my blog. Running in sneakers is as comfortable for me as running in stilettos. However, even when life is giving me blisters, I walk tall, smile and look like I am enjoying every minute of it!
Aww!! I would totally go with you to get a pedicure! Too bad we just can't fly over the ocean to see one another :( Bah on that! I would take you to my fave Japanese nail salon on the ocean here- they do a-MAZING pedicures. I am talking like painting an entire ocean landscape on your baby toe! Seriously, my friend asked to have a horse painted on her toe running on the beach and guess what? THEY DID IT. Now that Mr. Top Gun is going to be gone, I need to spend more time there.
I have a great Pedi place! It's only $35 for the "deluxe" pedicure and the massage chairs are amazing. I need one badly as well so if you want we could go Saturday... let me know :)
I would love to go with if I were closer. I have the exact same list checked all the way down to the end. And after being on my feet for 6-8 hours a day, my dogs are ready for some lovin...
Aww!! I would totally go with you to get a pedicure! Too bad we just can't fly over the ocean to see one another :( Bah on that! I would take you to my fave Japanese nail salon on the ocean here- they do a-MAZING pedicures. I am talking like painting an entire ocean landscape on your baby toe! Seriously, my friend asked to have a horse painted on her toe running on the beach and guess what? THEY DID IT.
ReplyDeleteNow that Mr. Top Gun is going to be gone, I need to spend more time there.
I have a great Pedi place! It's only $35 for the "deluxe" pedicure and the massage chairs are amazing. I need one badly as well so if you want we could go Saturday... let me know :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to go with if I were closer. I have the exact same list checked all the way down to the end. And after being on my feet for 6-8 hours a day, my dogs are ready for some lovin...
ReplyDeleteI needed to go get one today too! Sadly, everyone I know was busy!! Boo! Too bad we don't live closer to each other we could have gone!
ReplyDeleteI never have anyone who wants to get a pedicure. everyone i know is weirded out by their feet for some reason.
ReplyDeleteI always tend to go it alone
I went through the checklist and I have to get out and get it done this weekend!