Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Never "Sausage" Tight Jeans

Comedic act: Staring Mr. Marine and Wife

Scene One: Wife is upset that her jeans are not fitting as well as they once did.

Scene Two: She chooses a pair of capri pants to wear to the Cardinals game. She approaches Mr. Marine and states, "I feel like a sausage in these pants." 

Scene Three: Mr. Marine recalls our many drives on I-95, and the humor we both saw in the signs approaching "South of the Border." Mr. Marine then thinks it is the appropriate time to make a "funny" that he is confident his wife will laugh at.

Scene Four: Mr. Marine proudly exclaims, "I never 'sausage' tight jeans." Mr. Marine dies laughing!

Scene Five: Wife, disgusted, walks away before she punches Mr. Marine.

P.S. If you have ever seen some of the South of the Border signs you have seen this one, "I never sausage a place," as well as my favorite, "Cool today, Hot tamale."  

12 comments:

  1. Oh men.....if for nothing else they make for some funny blogging material.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAHAHA. omg.

    I give you credit for walking away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He did make a funny...I'm sorry girl : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaaha, wow!

    I don't think I could have just walked away lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember moving from North to South Carolina and seeing all of the South of the Border signs. We actually stopped...until we realized what a dump that place is! Not a good area for a rest stop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That place must pay a ridiculous amount for all those signs...it's crazy. Hilarious about the pants. One time I asked my hubby if some pants made me look fat and he said "you look fat in everything" But as horrible as that sounds, it was so funny at the time. Must have been the look on his face and sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH! SOUTH OF THE BORDER! I miss those signs! They were entertaining whend driving back to Lejeune from alabama. I NEVER saw anyone at the place either... haha. And Mr.Marine had it comin'! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those signs used to keep me entertained from the drive from NY to FL! And I give you credit for no physical violence after that comment... Mr. Pro would have had something coming after that LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is hilarious! I love your blog. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, South of the Border- the jewel of South Carolina...I'm so proud! (Can you sense the sarcasm?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S.- I left you something over at my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! I remember those South of the Border signs.

    ReplyDelete