Friday, May 1, 2009

You Tell It Like It Is Dolly!

I absolutely L.O.V.E. this woman and she tells it like it is...


 "You Either Starve or You Get Fat...It's a Bitch" 

10 comments:

  1. Hahahahah, I love it!! That is so true, unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that quote just made me laugh out loud!!

    I love her!! On her roadtrip from TX to Jersey we were soooo disappointed that we couldn't stop at DollyWood!

    The weather wasn't favorable for us. :(

    Maybe next road trip???? *fingers crossed!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me lol too! I love it!! Thanks for sharing it. Come to my blog and join my photo challenge too if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that the truth..lol
    Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her!!!! Favorite movie of hers...Straight Talk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahah I almost spit out my coffee when I read that! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... Or you have it cosmetically altered; would be a great addition to that quote! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best quote ever, and SO true!
    Love that Dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well.


    I guess I'm gonna be fat. haha


    Love it.

    ReplyDelete