"I never wear mascara; I laugh until I cry too often."
-Jeanne Calment
While I often find myself laughing hysterically when I am on the phone, or in the vicinity, of one my dearest friends...we would never dream of leaving the house without mascara!
That being said, it is crucial you know that I am pushing 30 and have NEVER found a mascara I wanted to invest my money in twice. It is like the eternal search for the "perfect" little black dress...only I have 10 of those and not one damn mascara that I can turn to in a time of need.
So imagine my skepticism when I found this while perusing the aisles at Ulta, one of my favorite beauty supply stores...

Yes, ladies it is brushless!
I swear by Bare Escentuals' foundation. The powder gives me a fresh young glow (although it isn't the best for picture taking since it reflects the flash, making the subject look a bit pale.)
So I thought I'd try my millionth mascara and imagine my surprise...
I LOVE IT!!!!
The best part? My eyelashes don't clump. There aren't any brush bristles to rob me of any loose lashes. And the liquid that is supposed to reach my eyelashes actually reaches its destination!
This mascara is the best!!!! Thank you mascara gods for hearing my pleas and sending my eye enhancing salvation!
Magic Wand, you were worth the wait!


I'm seriously going to have to go to Ulta with my friends to look for this mascara! I'm a mascara girl myself. On V-Day with the hubby we went out to breakfast and I forgot to put it on, and I kept thinking about how I needed it, so I went back to the car and pulled some out and put some on and felt so much better!
ReplyDeleteI'm HUGE into mascara, the MAC Fiberlash really hurts if you get it on your inner lids, so I need to switch out ASAP so I'll check this one out! = )
Who makes that mascara? My mom wants to know.
ReplyDelete