Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Ms. Texan Couture gave me my first Love Ya Award...and I love her for it!

Rules do accompany this beloved award, and they are:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award!"
I choose the following 8 fabulous bloggers:
Have a great Tuesday. I am anticipating the arrival of our new coffee table and I can't wait to post new pics once we get it all situated!


Awww you are so sweet! Thanks so much!! I can't wait to put it up!
ReplyDeleteYippee! Thanks for the award! Made me smile :)
ReplyDelete*gasp* Awwww... I'm blushing! You love me, you really love me! Hehe.
ReplyDeleteI'll set this for one of my next posts. Thanks for the award!
Thank you so much for the award! I feel so special!
ReplyDeleteOooo! Thanks!
ReplyDeletePS- Did you know Allison is from the same area in Texas as we are?
To answer your question-
ReplyDeleteI am starting UNT (north texas) in the fall! Yeah! They are one of only a few schools in the nation with an accredited library program.