Dear lovely readers,
I have been extremely swamped with working 2 jobs and I threw in a few extra training sessions at the gym every week, and I am so tired when I get home I can't even think of turning on the computer.
But I had a wonderful anniversary weekend with Mr. Marine and I have lots of pics to share.
I promise I will be back to my daily ramblings soon.
Miss ya,
Me


Glad you had a wonderful weekend!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteAw, happy anniversary! :) Good for you with getting in gym sessions while working not one but TWO jobs!! :D
ReplyDeleteWay to go with your workouts! I'm totally impressed!
ReplyDeleteNew reader here! Two jobs, wow... I'm still trying to get one! lol
ReplyDeleteI think we all understand your busy schedule. :D Take your time, just remember to come back! :D
ReplyDeleteyour blog is adorable, i've loved reading it!
ReplyDeletei left you an award on my blog!
gigi
I work three jobs so I know the multiple stuff can be a killer!
ReplyDelete