My girlfriend called me this morning while I was out with Mr. Marine and said the following, "I have a pair of Rock & Republic Jeans on hold for you at the boutique. Hurry and come by."
I let out a slight (read loud) squeal and said I'd be right over.
Mr. Marine tried the "absolutely not, you have so many jeans we are not getting another pair." but it didn't go over well.
So after a few choice words about weight gain and not fitting in current jeans, he agreed to go over there with me. But only after the rude but true statement by yours truly...
"Back off or I won't be able to fit in these R&R jeans with you on my ass..."
we left the store with these gorgeous $300 jeans for ONLY $90...heck yes!


Score! What kind of boutique was it?
ReplyDeleteGood shopping!!
ReplyDeleteTell me where to find this boutique! j/k..haha I definitely want a pair of those...super cute!
ReplyDeleteLol...good comeback! :)
ReplyDeleteDeal! And totally justifiable..I'm sure you wear jeans all the time!
ReplyDeleteI love those jeans! Lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteI love the comment you made to him lol. Great jeans and even better price!
ReplyDeletehahahaha. Awesome quip! I always think of the best thing to say much, much too late!
ReplyDeleteCute jeans!
ReplyDeleteCute jeans! At even a cuter price! that so ROCKS!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds a lot like me.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you got R&R jeans for $90. Good find
Wow that's an awesome STEAL!!
ReplyDeletei get excited whenever i see Seven's on sale for less than 100!