Sunday, February 1, 2009

I've been tagged!

First, thank you all so much for your help in determining whether Texas is considered Southern, or if it is simply...Texas! 

Though you proved my husband right (which I hate) the end result was fantastic...TEXAS IS THE BEST and IS BETTER THAN ALL SOUTHERN STATES COMBINED! (that is what y'all said, right?)

Well, speaking of Texas, I was tagged to do a fun little game by Texan Couture

Here are the rules:

1. Respond and Rework - answer the questions on your own blog, then replace your least fave question with a new one, and add one more question of your own.

2. Tag 8 other un-tagged bloggers!

Here we go:

Q. Make a list of things you can see without getting up.
A. Stairs, Bar, Fireplace, Dog Hair...I am at home and clearly need to vacuum!

Q. What are you wearing right now?
A. Good thing I am taking this survey during the day, and not late night ;) I am wearing Seven Jeans (dark wash), a shirt from Nordy's and last night's make-up (it was  a late night)

Q. What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?
A. A Danielle Steel Novel "Coming Out"

Q. Do you nap a lot? 
A. When we lived on base, Mr. Marine would come home for lunch and we would nap every day. Now, we never have time for that!

Q. Who is the last person you hugged? 
A. Mr. Marine

Q. What is your current obsession?
A. Blogging

Q. What was the last thing you said aloud?
A. "Tell me what you find out. Love you" (to my mom)

Q. What websites do you visit when you go online?
A. Google, Us Weekly, People, Blogger, Facebook and various clothing sites

Q. What was the last thing you bought?
A. A new kitchen faucet...exciting, I know!

Q. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
A. The ability to get anywhere in the world in just a twitch of  my nose!

Q. What is your favorite weather and why?
A. I love fall. The air is crisp with cool mornings and evenings. Perfect college football weather!

Q. What time do you usually get up?
A. 15 minutes after my alarm goes off. That's 3 snoozes later!

Q. What is your most challenging goal right now?
A. Personal goal = weight loss/toning the body; Family goal = getting Mr. Marine to see it my way!

Q. Say something to the person who tagged you.
A. Texan Couture...I am so jealous of you...I want to live in Texas again!

Q. If you could have a house - fully furnished and anywhere in the world - where would it be?
A. Split, Croatia

Q. Favorite vacation spot?
A. Totally depends. I love Maui. I adore Aruba. I crave Croatia. I miss Texas. I dream of Ireland. I am such a traveler that I can't just pick one fave b/c they all hold a place in my heart for very different reasons!

Q. What is your favorite item of clothing?
A. My Seven Jeans. I wear them constantly. I have dressy ones, ones with holes in them, light color, dark wash...I just adore the way they fit my body.

Q. Name one thing you can't resist, no matter how bad it is for you?
A. Beer. I love beer and consequently love bar food!

Q. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back too, over and over?
A. My red snake skin Stuart Weitzman's...gorgeous!

Q. What is your favorite restaurant?
A. Sullivan's and Gravitas in Houston, and Cargo in Brunswick GA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

New Question: 
Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
A. Oh goodness...tardiness, picking (nails, face, etc...), slow drivers, bad service in restaurants, I could go on and on...I am easily annoyed! But I really hate inappropriate dressers...don't wear tank tops to church, jeans to 5-star eateries, etc...get an internal dress code people!

I tag:
Grits (cause she needs to have mindless fun right now!)


5 comments:

  1. Chasing Dreams sent me your way. Glad I stopped by. You are too cute!

    I'm from Louisiana so I may have to argue on the Texas thing. ;)

    This is a cute questionaire! I may have to steal...

    xo Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I hope you don't mind the comment but I really wanted to stop by and invite you & your readers to come on over so more of our military community could benefit from what we've got going on for Vanetine's Day.

    I'm so happy to be able to do this for our military community. I'm a military wife and the daughter of a veteran and the founder of eMailOurMilitary.com

    eMail Our Military (eMOM) is offering 10 ways for our military community to win FREE flowers just in time for Valentine's Day ♥ http://snurl.com/b55mb

    @MailOurMilitary on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! I can totally see a fantastic home in Croatia. Split is beautiful! Let's keep it our little secret, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me. My questionaire is complete and I sent some of my followers your way. Is see Random Memoments even got here before I did.

    ReplyDelete