Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mr. Marine = Cupid

Mr. Marine just called and guess what??????

He has a SURPRISE for me! 

Are you curious what it might be? Me too!!! But I love surprises, so I didn't even try and get it out of him. All he said was, "We will grab dinner and a drink and then go."

He then, knowing what's important, gave me the dress code...designer jeans acceptable, dressy top with my new leather jacket. And the snow is finally off the ground so I feel a pair of peep toe 5" stilettos coming on!

I am super super super excited!!!!!


7 comments:

  1. About St. Louis….born and raised there. It’s home even though I’m slightly displaced here in South Carolina.

    Fun kid stuff or if you feel like being a kid for a day: Grant’s Farm, the Zoo (unlike most places all you pay for is parking. Unless they changed it since I was there last.), The Magic House (LOTs of fun).

    The Arch is fun to do once, but there are LONG lines.

    My top picks are: The Botanical Gardens (amazing Japanese garden and there are many night time “adult party” events.) Anheuser-Bush Brewery (since you love beer this should be right on the money and Mr. Marine should like it too. You learn about beer and there is a tasting at the end.) Union Station is pretty good for a little shopping, but kind of touristy. The Science Center, Art Museum and Fox Theatre are good as well. And good night life can be found at Laclede’s Landing in the Loft district.

    Restaurants: If you love Italian food go to The Hill (not a restaurant, but an area where all the Italians settled. Think little Italy. AMAZING food.) A good beer and pizza night should include Imo’s pizza and their salad. I also like Patrick’s down town. It has been a while since I have been home, so I asked my St. Louis girls to give me a few suggestions. I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeekk!! That sounds fabulous!! You will have to let us know what the surprise was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprises are so exciting! I'm excited for you! I can't wait to hear about where you are going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love surprises! Can't wait to find out what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I'm a Southern gal too. I am ne to this blogging thing-Check mine out if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to hear what the suprise was!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, can you get your guy to call mine and school him on surprises? ;) What girl doesn't love a surprise that allows a little dress up?! Can't wait to hear where you guys went!

    ReplyDelete