What is arriving at my house over the course of this weekend?
1 Fisher & Paykel Double Dish Drawer
(ps...I'm screaming right now because we don't have a dishwasher now and I am soooo excited to get one! This snob doesn't wash dishes!)
1 Electrolux Range...think Kelly Ripa...that's right

1 Giant Slab of Top-of-the-Line Granite!!!!!

This is coming to my house.....waaahhhhhh hooooooooo!

Our kitchen is going to be remodeled and I am pumped! Can't wait to show y'all the before and after. You will die when you see what we have been living with for a year now!

1 Giant Slab of Top-of-the-Line Granite!!!!!

This is coming to my house.....waaahhhhhh hooooooooo!

Our kitchen is going to be remodeled and I am pumped! Can't wait to show y'all the before and after. You will die when you see what we have been living with for a year now!
Guess I'll be eating sushi every night for the next couple weeks! Oh darn...no cooking!



I love your kitchen! It's gorgeous! And I missed out on commenting yesterday, but OH. MY. GOSH. do I agree!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the after results! I would love to remodel our kitchen!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I am so totally jealous of your kitchen right now!! We bought a dishwasher and then a month later I saw an ad for the one you're getting and was like, "Why did I not see this one first!?" Needless, to say I couldn't convince the hubs we needed ANOTHER new dishwasher.
ReplyDeleteOh...and I love your header quote! Marilyn Monroe has some of the greatest quotes ever.
ReplyDeleteWow!! I can't wait to see the finished product! My kitchen is the saddest thing ever (think 1960s, not open at all--actually it has a door that my hubby likes to close so I'm shut in the kitchen. complete the look with 1971-era gold-flecked Formica!) and I am extremely jealous! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! That is awesome! Those are some really amazing appliances!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the before and after pictures!! I to don't like to do the dishes! Love the new dishwasher!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous I could cry!!! I can't wait to buy a house and do our kitchen!!!
ReplyDeleteOk you got me. I'm jealous, very, very jealous.
ReplyDeleteIf i got to have a *nice* kitchen i might actually attempt to cook in it! ;-)
That dishwasher is SO Nice!
That dishwasher is NIIICCCCEEEE!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the pics :)
How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! I have never seen a dishwasher like that one..!
ReplyDeleteOk..I'm more than jealous.
ReplyDeleteA. I have no dishwasher
B. My stove and fridge are loaners from the government.
C. I have no cabinets.
So jealous!
I am SO jealous. Electrolux+Me=LOVE!
ReplyDeleteI'll take one of each please. I hope the remodel goes well! Def. post some pictures.
Oh girl... I am way jealous! Love it all!!
ReplyDeletewow, I cannot wait to see the before/after pictures! Fabulous, fabulous stuff!
ReplyDeleteOOO you have very fancy-pants stuff woman! Maybe I should have married a Marrine Officer? JUST KIDDING! Along with the rest- and I too jealous, although I loath the dishwasher. yes- I'm weird! I hate emptying it so I just wash everything... I know I know! All the same thanks for weighing in on my blog! =)
ReplyDeleteI am super jealous! It's going to be fabulous!
ReplyDelete