Mr. Marine is turning the big 3-0 this month and I have a surprise for the ages! It is so secretive that very few people know and just in case he happens to read this blog before the big reveal...I am going to keep my mouth shut. However, I will tell you that I think I married a five year old! I recently asked him what his cake preference is...so I can get one where we are going to be staying.
His response:
Ice cream cake (mint chip ice cream w/ chocolate cake to be exact!)




Heeeey what is wrong with ice cream cake! It's mine and my honey's birthday tradition :)
ReplyDeleteSo yummy!
Yum to any kind of cake!! Best of luck with the surprise...I am horrible with surprises...I always tell.
ReplyDelete5 year old or not, those cakes are yummy!!! Both of them :)
ReplyDeleteThat ice cream cake looks so good! I'm tempted to get one!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny. Both sound yummy! I can't wait to hear what all you had planned after the fact. My hubby turns 30 next fall and I'm already planning the festivities!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I puffy heart DQ's ice cream cakes. Oh my goodness, sooooo good. In fact, I plan on begging for one for my birthday this year!
ReplyDeleteI love cookie cakes like no other. I think it's because I don't really enjoy all the icing on real cakes.
ReplyDeleteUm, YUM! :) I love cookie cakes with excessive amounts of frosting, but I'll take that mint choc. cake thing too! Can't wait to hear about the surprise! I may bug you on fbook about it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE me some ice cream cake! :) Being 5 is fun! I'd totally go back (stay) if I could!! heheeee
ReplyDeleteI love the cookie cakes. Though, I must say my fav birthday cake is ice cream cake. I love the cookie dough one from cold stone...yummy!
ReplyDeleteAw, Ice cream cake is goooooood!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Mr. Top Gun always requests an ice cream cake or his beloved Boston Cream Pie for his b-day (which is in a few weeks...) I don't think the Dairy Queen cake is gonna be found here in Japan, so I may make him a homemade one or a homemade Boston Cream Pie. Clearly, I am also the cake snob in my family as well :) This makes us even more meant to be awesome friends and not just any friends- girls who are from TEXAS and who would like their husbands to take them back home!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha, my boyfriend has been begging me to make ice cream cake forever! And the other day he said he really wanted a cookie cake, too. Maybe all guys are secretly 5 year olds....
ReplyDelete