Saturday, August 1, 2009

This sucks! That's right...I said Sucks!

Today... I hate being a Marine wife.

Tomorrow... I'll probably still not be a fan but maybe I will figure out a way to move on and be the "Semper Gumby" so many admirable women are.

9 comments:

  1. Ut oh.... what happened?? the people want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...what's up? Hope all is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! Everyone has those days! What's wrong? Hope tomorrow is better/easier/less trying! In case that doesn't work, feel free to approach tomorrow like I did today, with a large glass of lemonade and sweet tea vodka! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are having a bad day, hope things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope tomorrow will be a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a fan of marines right now either -- one was half of the reason why I punched myself in the face last night. I have a nice little shiner on my lower lip now!

    ReplyDelete