Monday, August 10, 2009

Vicksburg, MS...What I remember of it anyways!

Ok - I am beat! I was in the car for 10 hours on Friday and then proceeded to go out with friends and just get ridiculous. Saturday, I could hardly pull myself out of bed. I managed to go get a fabulous lunch in Vicksburg, buy some UGA cups and go back for a nap before the wedding. I didn't drink 1 sip at the wedding after I had such a night before. Sunday, we drove 10 hours back home and now my body is mad. I mean pissed! So I don't know if I have a sinus infection, a cold from the crappy hotel air or am just exhausted. Either way, Mr. Marine's 30th surprise is fast approaching so I may be heading to the doc's tomorrow for some fast acting meds!

Since I don't feel like chatting, I am going to display my weekend in picture form. Enjoy!

[VA and I lookin' hot given the sweltering heat]

[Hannity gave the groom his own personal shout-out. Exclaiming, he "hopes they have lots of little conservatives]

[Mr. Marine and I. Please pardon the humidity hair]

[The girls at lunch in Vicksburg]

[Mr. Marine and I shopping for UGA stuff in Ole Miss country]

[You can dress us up, but you can't take us out]

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're so sick! I hope you feel better by his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that green dress, you look gorg! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked gorgeous! Sounds like you had a great time, even if you did come home feeling icky :( At least you had fun the night before, hehehe!

    Hope you start feeling better soon! I think if we both just went home to Texas, we would automatically feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good time on your trip, but I hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was a great time! Your dress is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon!

    It looks like y'all had a great time though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look FABULOUS! That last picture has me absolutely dying laughing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked gorgeous! Sounds like you had a great time.


    Work From Home

    ReplyDelete