C'mon life..cut me some damn slack!
Blah blah blah...stuff happens but all these little irritations are adding up to one big annoyance! Mr. Marine and I are back on the same page about him being a stinker. He loved the cookies and is sharing them with the guys at work. Thank God because I want those things OUT of my house!
I informed Mr. Marine he needed to work on being more emotional (not his usual boob squeeze kind of emotion either). I am going all out for this 30 birthday and I need a little "Thank you" once in a while. He reminded me that he is Irish and Irish people don't have the emotion gene...but he said he will work on it :)
On to the horrible thing in Stilettos land...I had my hair colored and I had a severe allergic reaction! I mean, my scalp is burned to holy hell with scabs all over, massive itchiness, and pain! And because I was picking at aforementioned scabs, I now have infected hair follicles which has made my neck so sore I can barely move. I am super doped up on Benadryl and am seeing stars I am so sleepy!
Not to mention, I am still working on this uber-surprise for Mr. Marine and I don't have time for this shit!
I am being punished. Whenever I try to control everything, life does this to remind me I am not in control. OK...I get it! Just make my damn head stop itching and I'll promise to be a little less Type-A.
In good news, Mr. Marine and I leave next eek for his big 3-0 birthday surprise. I can't wait to tell y'all all about it.
Tuesday Things.
20 hours ago


OMG that seriously sounds like hell!! I hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteOh man! That's my worst hair fear! I get my hair colored alot and I'm always afraid that one day I'll have an allergic reaction to it. I hope you start getting better soon!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't wait to hear about where and what this trip is!
Holy crap! I can't imagine how painful that must be! I will add that one my list of many reasons I don't get my hair colored.
ReplyDeleteAnd I laughed when I read the 'boob squeeze' line. That is so totally my husband too!
God, I hope your hair/head/situation gets better and soon! You need to be feeling fab for the big 3-0 celebration!
ReplyDeleteMatt is Irish and he's definitely slow on the non-boob grab related emotions too! ;)
Oh hopefully you stop itching soon it sounds horrible!!
ReplyDeleteI hope your scalp starts feeling better soon! I kinda feel like my life is not cutting me any slack right now either, so we can be in the same boat together! It's been a constant deployment yes, then no, then maybe then as of Friday a big YES. Then, it's a maybe leaving for a TDY... no? yes? Then, household goods.. NOT ON TIME?? WTF?!?! Whatever. I am going home for Christmas though! Oh, and Mr. Top Gun is a total boob-grabber... he is showing his love for me :)
ReplyDeleteOMG! That's terrible! I hope you (and your head) feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, and glad that I did! You are so cute and hilarious! Oh my...hope that your hair and scalp feel better soon! Ouch!
ReplyDeleteOh honey that sounds horrible... I hope that your head heals soon! I have never heard of anything like that but I can't imagine it's pleasant. :(
ReplyDeleteAs for the boob grab-- why the hell do they think we enjoy that?!?! Mr. Everlasting & I have had MANY conversations about that because I hate it... hate! Hopefully both our men can move past that horrible habit.
I echo the comments about the boob grab....puhhhlease...
ReplyDeleteI hope your scalp is doing better. I canNOT wait to hear about the surprise for your Mr. I love love love surprises!
Hi, I've read your blog for a little bit, but I don't know if I've commented before. The scalp thing sounds awful!! I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteAlso, my husband is very big on boob-grabbing emotions, but he is 100% Irish, and he is also definitely the more emotional of the two of us. Though sometimes he has to be reminded that he is a stinker too.