Dear McDonalds,
You can dress the new facade any way you want...modernize the furnishings, update the outside, add another drive-thru lane, etc...but if you continue to employ the same ignorant dumbass people as you did prior to the renovation, it DOESN'T matter!
Lessons I have learned since going to this horrid McDs:
1. Always assume your order is incorrect. In Texas this was because the people taking your order may or may not speak English well. However, here it is because these people probably don't know how to read the buttons on the screen so they can't enter your order correctly!
2. Speak slowly and enunciate your words. Fries apparently sounds like Sprite so always say "French Fries." Unsweet tea must sound like sweet tea so always say, "Non Sweet Tea." Egg McMuffin WITHOUT cheese definitely sounds like "Cheese Only."
3. Don't order more than one thing. That's right...if I order for my husband and myself, one of us is going to be pissed off.
4. Don't ever go there without cash. People in the surrounding neighborhood always carry cash...unless you are a professional debit card user like myself which screws me every time. Their credit card machine is broken at least 2 days every week.
5. Don't order a $3.00 iced latte from them b/c you are too lazy to find parking around the Starbucks. I think my long-awaited appetite suppressing latte with nonfat milk and sugar free vanilla is missing something....the FREAKIN MILK!
Uggghhhh!
Tuesday Things.
21 hours ago


Hilarious and I totally agree!! I go to McD's very rarley but when I do i expect it to be perfect and it never is!
ReplyDeleteFast food workers drive me crazy! I've been tempted to get a job at some of them, just so I can whip them into shape!
ReplyDeleteI have to laugh at this! Mickey Ds trying to be McCafe won't work for this simple reason. There workers don't want to or are too dumb to work the machine... Leo Getz said it best...
ReplyDeleteToo freaking hilarious! I am a sucker for a good fountain diet coke and they NEVER get it right. Now when I pick it up in the window, I put the straw in and taste if it is indeed DC BEFORE I drive away! I need to just stick with Sonic!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog. Too cute!
So true! No outside changes can ever fix their problems on the inside.
ReplyDeleteOhhh MAN. I would not be happy. You don't eff with me and my breakfast.
ReplyDelete