Holy crap...I totally forgot I can't wear a bra with the dress I am wearing to the wedding this weekend. We will be on the road all day tomorrow so whatever it is I have to get it tonight!
Unfortunately, I am not one of those women who has small boobs and therefore enjoys the luxury (and convenience) of going sans bra.
What do you wear with a backless dress?
Help people...and help fast! I need to know what and where to buy it...hurry up already!!!!!
Currently Crushing On.
4 hours ago


I think that they sell those stick on chicken cutlets at Victoria Secret. Hope you figure something out. Worst case you can always tape yourself!
ReplyDeleteI also can not go bra-less!! Wish I could. Backless is tough. V.S. makes a 100 way bra (they are awesome) that can wrap around you to not show on your back but still give support. You can really wear it 100 ways. Good item!!
ReplyDeleteGo to Victoria's Secret, and tell the sales associate what you are in need of. They sell the bra cups that stick on, so you will have full support (instead of just pasties) without the back straps. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI have small boobs but have to wear a bra as well. I got one of those sticky strapless bras. It only works a couple of times before the stick is gone but it's worth it.
ReplyDeleteNu-bra! It's got the sticky stuff and you can wear it a couple of times and even wash it with a towel and it will last longer. I wore one with my rehersal dinner dress last year. You can get them at department stores or at a bridal store. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI have huge boobs too, and the 100 ways bra from VS works for me! If not, they sell those stick on boobie things at the mall... I've used them for my strapless and backless outfits and they work fine. Never tried Nu-Bra, because it feels like I am wering double the amount of boobs, and I already have enough of those ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, my boobs were made by a genius PS- so you are lucky to have the real ones! Mine never showed up in life, so I bought some :)
If you run out of time ... I've duct taped before. It sucked, but it worked, really well! until it had to come off. OUCH!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what size you are but I have DD and can't wear the stick on bras. VS does make them for my size but they don't really hold well. V.S does have the 100 way bra and it really is amazing, but it will cost you. Just remeber you can wear it 100 ways!
ReplyDeleteOh honey I sure hope you found something and had a great time this weekend! Would you want to try to grab lunch one day this week?
ReplyDeleteLet us know what worked...I am a 32D and can never wear strapless because I have yet to find something that works.... PLEASE let me know:)
ReplyDelete