Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yeah, I rock! And so do my cookies!!

In spite of my husband being a bit ungrateful and self-absorbed, I stuck to my plan of making him his favorite cookies. After all, I am giving him a birthday gift EVERY DAY of his birthday month leading up to the big surprise so I couldn't stop just because I wanted to choke him last night!

Today, he will be surprised with Oatmeal & Gumdrop Cookies at work.

Yeah, I pretty much rock! Now someone run along and tell him because he seems to have forgotten!

9 comments:

  1. That sounds like an interesting combo...I want to try one.

    That is so sweet of you to give your hubby a gift everyday of his birthday month. I hope he starts to realize how lucky he is to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suck at making cookies! I think I want to follow your lead! My husband's bday is in October so you should spill some more ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of giving a gift every day leading up to the big surprise! I would totally do that for Mr. Top Gun, but since we moved here I have let the month of August slip away... which leaves me only a few days left until his big day!! Yes, he has a birthday coming up and I need to get to shopping for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, well that was very sweet of you! Hope he enjoys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah, those look fab, minus the gumdrops for me! You're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!! My hubby did the "8 days of Stephanie" last year my bday and I have to day, it was fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of giving a gift every day leading up to the big surprise!


    Work From Home

    ReplyDelete