I'm just saying...the idea that these people, hell bent on destroying Americans, could be in my hometown is a tad bit disturbing.
Oh, did I mention Obama wants to give them federal aid to help them get on their feet? Hey, won't the world just get along if we all get a second chance?
After all, I'm sure if my taxes go towards their free ride, that will make them want to blow me up just a little less.
Why didn't I think of this before? Let me get my checkbook!


You're hilarious! Girl I was over Obama before he even started...
ReplyDeleteUm I think I might be more than a little concerned about this actually....it's a horrible idea!!!
ReplyDeleteI am beyond worried. I don't want these people out and about in the world. Maybe not all of them are dangerous and maybe they deserve some fairness BUT letting them out scares me to death. : /
ReplyDeleteI'm worried too! I also think this whole situation goes perfectly with Obama secretly taking away guns for pilots.
ReplyDeleteAfter the September 11 attacks, commercial airline pilots were allowed to carry guns if they completed a federal-safety program. No longer would unarmed pilots be defenseless as remorseless hijackers seized control of aircraft and rammed them into buildings.
Now President Obama is quietly ending the federal firearms program, risking public safety on airlines in the name of an anti-gun ideology.
The more news I read, the more scared I get!
According to Fox News, the bit about Obama taking away guns from pilots is not true. You can read more here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/03/18/federal-officials-deny-report-pilot-gun-program-end/
ReplyDeleteBoth the TSA and Airlines Pilots Association Intl have said that it is untrue as well.
Also, an ex-Bush official, Ret. Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson has come out to say that many of the people held at Gitmo are relatively innocent. I'm not saying that locking up innocent people wouldn't make someone excessively angry, but it's just a different perspective. Again from Fox News: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/19/ex-bush-official-guantanamo-bay-innocent/
NObama!!!
ReplyDeleteAs an *avid* SEC football fan, seeing the "NObama" stickers always made me giggle. My first thought was "is that a disgruntled Auburn fan? No Bama? I can get behind that!" ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure once he lets them all out and just sits down with them over some Starbucks, the terror suspects will be so overwhelmed and enamored with Obama (as we ALL are!!!) that they'll turn away from their America-hating ways and quite possibly even make a public statement of apology. (Right after they all convert to Christianity and become missionaries, of course)
ReplyDelete*did my sarcasm come across?*
Um, your comment about the purses made me spit out my coffee. You are too funny!
ReplyDeleteI'm worried about pretty much everything Obama does.
This made me laugh...yes I would be a little worried too. There's got to be some kind of alternative. There's a reason why they were in Guantanamo, surely...
ReplyDeleteOh girl! I am so worried! I feel like this was a knee jerk reaction to placate his fans and say, "look, I'm making changes!" (whether good or not) I don't think they thought this all the way through and I pray that it doesn't come back to bite us.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and giving advice! I'm going to try and take a trip down there this summer, but it's going to be hard with my internship. Is Saint Simons Island close enough to Brunswick that I could live there and commute? The job is a long shot, but if I get it, it's only for a year. Does your husband think I could make it a year or is it that awful? Thanks again!
Amen Sister! NObama!! When I hear that man speak, it's like nails on a chalkbored!
ReplyDeleteThis is terrifying to me. Esp with recent reports of the fine young fellows who have been released from Gitmo end and have become major players in terror. Again.
ReplyDeleteI say keep them on their own little private island and let them enjoy their culturally sensitive meals.
Thanks for the info! If I end up there, we'll def. get together for cute drinks and shopping!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely worried about this one. I am sure there are people there who are not guilty and for that I am sincerely sorry, but I have to believe that most of them ended up there for a reason. If you feel you must let the out, then send them back from whence they came. Don't give them my hard earned money so that they can set up shop here. Even if they aren't already sitting in their cells thinking about payback, don't you think they'll be the first people the terrorists look up stateside?
ReplyDelete