Monday, March 2, 2009

Some Wear Sports Bras to Run - She Wears Bikini Tops

Really? Miley runs in a bikini top and cutoff denim shorts?

I must giggle at the fact that this habit will only make her now perky boobs, flop around and sag within the next 10 years! aaahhhahhahahah 

Alright, so maybe I am being a bit catty! But c'mon...I know it's Hollywood and all but get a grip little girl. You are maybe 16 and you are trying to attract the wrong type of attention.

* Goodness, I sound old!

7 comments:

  1. I saw this on TMZ!! What a strange girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They won't sag or flop for long... She'll have new ones done STAT! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I can't think of anything more uncomfortable then running in cutoff denim shorts and a bikini top. I mean really, how can that be comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denim shorts, really? She probably ran like 2-steps..her shoes don't look very supportive either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this yesterday and laughed hysterically! Come on honey, get yourself a sports bra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is so ridiculous!! Target has sports bras for $16...I think she can afford that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm more surprised with the denim shorts.. I mean that has got to be hot and uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete