I just love this picture, so I'm posting it because I need to smile...

- I just thought about the fact that we are approaching 3 years of marriage and we still haven't ordered a wedding album. I HATED our wedding photographer, but I still need a stinkin album to look at 50 years from now. I am going to get one of those coffee table albums, but have to pick the shots to use and since our photographer s.u.c.k.s...I have to do the layout too!
Y'all have any album designers/creators you would suggest?
- I am desperately trying to get in to see a thyroid specialist and am currently trying to jump through the flaming hoops they have placed in front of me. This explains my crazy workout schedule and no weight loss...arrrghhhhh! Just gimme the meds already!
- I am exhausted...I'll leave it at that.
- I am heading home to Texas soon....I get all worked up just thinking about it! Waaaaaa Hooooo!!!!!!!
That's all I got...I'm spent!


I <3 that picture too! You both look fabulous and happy!
ReplyDeleteI've heard that there are online companies that make some pretty awesome photo albums online -- you can do the layouts and whatnot all there, but I don't know the names of them. I'd google it and see what comes up! I think maybe the in-laws used kodak gallery or snapfish?
What a great picture :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your new header!
what a gorgeous dress!!!
ReplyDeleteCute picture!
ReplyDeleteAnd enjoy your trip home!